Wednesday, July 29, 2015

An Inspiring Day in Indiana for the e3Technology Conference!

Yesterday I had the honor of being part of the e3Technology Conference in Warsaw, Indiana.  It was an amazing event and filled with great connecting, learning, and new ideas.
And as the logo says..... It was definitely a day to Equip, Engage and Excel. 

I started my day by giving the keynote, Transforming Learning, One Voice At A Time. 
In the afternoon, I shared Amazing Digital Tools and Apps That Will Engage Your Students and Promote Creativity. 
I created a Symbaloo webmix that contains all of the digital tools and apps that I shared during the presentation.  You can get to it here.  
As I walked into the Warsaw High School that morning I noticed that their district work vans were decorated with the school moto.  

Inspiring.  Equipping.  Applying.  Dreaming.  Enriching. 

How cool is that!  Everyone in the community sees this and it is a statement that can bring change to education, the community, and especially to the young people that they reach everyday.  

You are a special place Warsaw, Indiana.  Thank you for inviting me to be part of it!  

1 comment: