Saturday, September 9, 2017

Brianna and I Can Hang Out Online As Buncee Stickers Now!


My daughter Brianna is one of my most favorite people in the world.  She lives in Belgium with her husband Jaden right now so I miss them a whole bunch.  

After making me into a sticker, our dear friends at Buncee made Brianna into a sticker too so we can hang out online anytime we want.  

And not only are we stickers, but Meagan, the most amazing Buncee designer, made this Buncee with a photograph I shared of our family farm where my mom and dad live....and where I grew up.  
As you can see Brianna and I couldn't have been more excited.  
And to see the process that Meagan went to in designing our stickers is really amazing. 
Thank you friends for making our week so special.  We can't wait to show this to Grandma and Grandpa too. 

Love you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment